Re: Proposal: SPI as international money transfer service

Le mercredi 11 octobre 2006 14:59, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> as an argument.  I do not want to say that paying medicine is bad,
> but the sentence above has not much more sense than the sentence
> above if you try to dive into the details.  So if both makes no
> sense at all it is not even off topic on debian-project it seems
> to be even off topic on debian-curiosa.

My point was that you can either use money for good things or bad
things. I can see neither oversimplification nor overgeneralization
in saying that. I guess you got me wrong.

I'll stop participating the thread on your request.

--
Jérôme Marant