Re: Proposal: SPI as international money transfer service

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Jérôme Marant wrote:

Could you please do me and probably many others a favour and move
this to private discussion.  I do not like oversimplification and
overgeneralisation like

On Wed, 11 Oct 2006, Martin Schulze wrote
In my opinion, money destroys.

nor do I like thinks like

Seeing Bill Gates giving away billion dollars for paying medicines
in Third World countries makes me believe that money does the
reverse every often, for people's good.

as an argument.  I do not want to say that paying medicine is bad,
but the sentence above has not much more sense than the sentence
above if you try to dive into the details.  So if both makes no
sense at all it is not even off topic on debian-project it seems
to be even off topic on debian-curiosa.

Thanks

       Andreas.

--