Re: Proposal: The DFSG do not require source code for data, including firmware

> Why would I do that, when you are taking the opposite way? When you
> believe a commend on a list has no merit, you explicitly ask other
> people to ignore it, based on a stupid DD/non-DD segregation instead of
> the merits of the comment.

This is not my understanding of aj's comment, Josselin. He did not ask
to *ignore* Peter's comment, but only to remind that, Peter not being
a DD, the comment can't be told to reflect the DD community opinion.

Yes, I'm not completely sure that aj's comment was appropriate but I
don't put in it the interpretation you seem to put (awful English,
sorry, folks).