Re: LSB 3.1 status for etch

[Jeff Licquia]
> Most of the current tests pass.  Of those that don't, most are
> recognized deficiencies.  In sum, there are two potential issues
> with Debian and the LSB: a possible bug in cpio, and an issue with
> the libX11 ABI that is common to X.org distributions.

If I got this right, we could fix one issue with cpio and claim Debian
is compliant with LSB 3.1?

I guess now is the time to fix cpio and update policy, then. :)

Is there a BTS report describing the problem with cpio?  I am not sure
what to look for in
<URL:http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=cpio>.

Friendly,
--