Uploading to the DELAYED queue

Matthew Palmer wrote:
> Can non-DDs upload to the DELAYED queues and get the package through anyway?
> I'd hope not, since it'd be a massive hole.  So, there's a DD involved /
> responsible for the delayed upload in the first place, they should make sure
> they can clear it again if necessary.

Since uploading requires a local account on gluck, that's not possible
by non-DDs directly.

In case of somebody playing proxy, it is possible.  However, when the
packages are moved to the real queue and the digital signature is checked,
guess what will happen?  Of cource, the package will be rejected right
away for unknown signatures.

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.