Re: mirror size

El lunes, 27 de febrero de 2006 20:25, Adrian von Bidder escribió:
> debian-www:
> <http://www.debian.org/mirror/size> Seems to be outdated, if Michael was
> building his mirror correctly and his disk was full after 170G - the mirror
> size on the web page is given as 120G.  Marc Haber posted the link
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-mirrors-announce/2006/02/msg00000.html>
> which states 170G as mirror size.

	Michael said that after 170 GB his hard disk was full, maybe it was near the
end of the mirror, or in the other hand, he could be making a copy resolving
the symbolic links, thus making it grow a lot more. :-\

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- Kyle, all those times I said you were a dumb, stupid Jew,
  well, I was wrong, you're not a Jew.