Re: More polls and social pressure

On Wed, 22 Feb 2006, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> The result of the polls could eventually be used by the listmasters to
> take action if needed.

So "eventually" is not what I meant, but rather "possibly" (it's a
"faux-amis", a bad translation from french word "éventuellement").

Please take into account that the second part of my mail is only an idea,
that it's in no way perfect. I know it looks like public delation and so
on. I'm looking forward for ideas to improve this proposal.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog