Re: Please appoint one new person to the DSA Team

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> MJ Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> writes:
> > If one considers appointing a DSA nagging assistant instead, then of
> > course it's not worth doing!  It seems to be miss the point, though.
> > The problem is insufficient communication, not insufficient nagging.
>
> How, exactly, will that help the fact that new buildds are not
> integrated in a timely manner (though this is not as much a DSA task as
> one of the wanna-build admin)? Saying "Nothing has happened yet" is not
> really fixing the problem.

   Seems pretty obvious to me. If the progress is public, people are
made aware of the progress. If people are aware of the progress, people
don't feel the urge to ask DSA what is going on. If DSA is not nagged by
foolish peons, more work gets done.

Sam.
--
           echo 'Nina Reiser 180133' | md5sum | tr -d cf0-9