Re: Debian Etch Stable.

Marc Haber wrote:
> Otoh, I see a truckload of unpaid DDs vituperating and spreading bad
> mood around the project. _That's_ the real harm that was caused - very
> indirectly - by dunctank.

I tend to agree with you.

Real experiments are done in Lab conditions, in 0-gravity environments
and the such. Calling this a "experiment" is at least bad wording.

(My personal position is neither pro-money-for-DDs nor
anti-money-for-DDs).

But this is no serious experiment. I fear the huge troll upcoming when
Etch is released instead of the the huge clustered BBQs areoung the
globe.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman