debian logo on commercial of the big mobilephones shops network

Hi! I had written this on debian-policy, but one of members told to post here.
It is the story of my letters:

Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:

> Hi! I live in the second capital of Russian Federation -
> Saint-Petersburg. Some time ago one of the largest mobilephones shops
> network made an advertisement of their support with debian logo. There

Interesting. Could you tell a bit more on what they actually do? Are
they selling something Debian-related?

They sell mobiles, mp3-players and diffrent stuff for these devices.
They are not involved in computer soft selling.

> are about 200-300 their shops in my city and I think about 500 in
> Moscow (capital). So, many people see it and don't know that it is
> Debian property, but not of these shops.

I am not sure I understand you. Are they using the Debian logo as one of
their own?

I think, yes: there is nothing about debian on their advertisment.
Debian logo and company name and something else, but not reference to
Debian project.

> I can't get anything on their web, so I may get this paper and scan if
> it is important.

It would certainly be interesting to see it, please do. Although you
should not post it directly to the list. Upload it somewhere and post a
link instead. Also feel free to post it to me privately. Yes, I can read
Russian.

Ок, I will try to get it. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will
send it to you. Their ifficial colors are yellow and red, maybe that
is wgy they use swirl-logo.

P.S. This mailing list is for discussing Debian Policy (an important
document on how things should work in Debian) related things. Posts like
this one should go to debian-project or debian-devel in the future.

Ок, thanks. I didn't know - next time I would use these mailing lists.

Here are the links:

http://forum.vingrad.ru/act-Attach/type/post/id-936265.html

The sign is something like: "hot line of support, for our clients...
telephone number, name of the shops network"

http://forum.vingrad.ru/act-Attach/type/post/id-936266.html

P.S. I'm not subscribed on this mailing list, so please answer me on my mail.

Best regards, powerfox (Evgeniy Ivanov)ю