Download AMD64

Hello everyone,

I have tried to download the amd64 version of debain
from the website ftp.fr.debian with jigdo but it
always answers that there are 647 file left and it is
unable to download them. I don't know if this come
from the jigdo files which are not updated. Anyway can
you give me a way to finish my installation.

Thank you and sorry for a so stupid question for
someone of your level ;-)

Thank you.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com