Re: Use of tokens for access to Debian resources?

Le 11.11.2006, à 15:54:53, Andrew Pollock a écrit:
> Hi,

Hello,

> I'm inclined to agree with Russell Coker[1], in that Debian should use
> something like RSA tokens to control access to Debian resources.

I already suggested [1, 2] using smart cards after the 2003 intrusion.
But no one commented on the idea.

I am not sure using an RSA token or a smart card is a good idea. It
depends on the problem(s) we are trying to solve using such a solution.

Regards,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/12/msg00476.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/12/msg00470.html

--
 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau@free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --