Re: Position Statement to the Dunc-Tanc "experiment"

On Fri, Oct 27, 2006 at 10:26:43AM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> > For the record, I haven't seen any such offers, and I've been looking
> > for them since May or so.
> For the record, I haven't seen a request for help issued by ftpmaster,

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2006/06/msg00019.html

I'm pretty sure I wrote something that went into a bit more detail about
how Jeroen and Joerg demonstrated their competence prior to joining too,
but I can't recall where.

> and ftpmaster didn't even say that the amount of time spent would be
> reduced by dunc tank until the position statement yesterday.

That position statement is Joerg's personal opinion. Jeroen has been
spending more time doing NEW processing over the past few months, eg.

Cheers,
aj