Re: Re: Lack of a GR proposal explicitly condemning dunc-tank

On 10/14/06, Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 04:58:24PM -0500, Chris Lawrence wrote:
> do would be "relevant public matters."  If I have lunch with someone
> who works for HP, and he suggests that something needs to go into
> reportbug, is that some sort of undue influence on my package?  What
> if he pays for my meal?  Or gives me money?  I don't see the bright

Yes.

Well, at least it's clear where you stand.  Frankly, though, I think
you're delusional (and I mean that in the nicest possible sense of the
term, which admittedly is still pretty harsh).

So, when can we all expect to start having to fill out disclosure
forms every time Debian business comes up in conversation?  I look
forward to our new bureaucratic overseers.

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence - http://blog.lordsutch.com/