Debian firefox

I do hope that debian can overcome the recent of firefox. It is nice for them
to show their true colors.

That being said I hope that debian can muster enough support to fork firefox
into a new browser. One in which is truly free & and embraces opensource.

A few of us our starting a foundation of sorts unrelated to debian, but we
are waiting for any new developments concerning the web browser issue. We
hope to include a debain based opensource web browser.

I am aware of the many opensource web browsers, but we do not wish to use
gnome or kde just to use one browser.

Please, challenge googlefox.. I mean firefox. The opensource movement will
surely follow. Thanks & best of luck.