Re: Fw: Kurdish Linux debian

Thanks for forwarding this. In fact, we have not only translated parts of the Debian installer, but large parts of OpenOffice, GNOME, KDE and Mozilla as well. I'll try to get into contact with the guy. Is rastx@freenet.de the correct address?

Regards,
Erdal

On 9/17/06, Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org > wrote:
Adrian von Bidder wrote:

> Tries to demand that we translate our Software to the Kurdish language, but
> apparently has no idea about Linux and Free Software.  I'm trying to get a
> discussion started with him - if he's serious he might have interest in
> getting a kurdish translation team started.

AFAIK. Erdal Ronahi is already did some translations of the debian
installer to Kurdish [1].

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/ku.txt

--

Lior Kaplan
kaplan@debian.org

GPG fingerprint:
C644 D0B3 92F4 8FE4 4662  B541 1558 9445 99E8 1DA0