Re: Recompilation of ALL Debian packages ...

Scripsit Matej Cepl <ceplm@seznam.cz>

> Wouldn't it be sensible to add that line to crontab (e.g., rm -f
> $INCOMING_QUEUE/*.deb; we have even advantage over Red Hat, that
> we don't have to fiddle with find to delete just binary *.rpm
> and preserve *.src.rpm :-)) and to recompile everything?

Please read up on the regular (every few months) discussions about
"source-only uploads" in the list archives. (Capsule summary:
yes, it would be easy to do, but there is no consensus that it
would be *desirable* to do so).

--
Henning Makholm                        "They have a word for people our age.
                              They call us children and treat us like mice."