Re: Live image: strategic for Debian or not?

Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> I'd be glad to have your opinion about the two
> following related issues:
>
> 1) According to the documentation [1]:
> "There are no official Debian live CDs available.
> However, we would like to recommend Knoppix, which is
> based on Debian - a very useful, full-featured live
> CD!"

I believe taht Knoppix is maintained with Alioth these days,
hence I assume debian-knoppix to be Knoppix.  There also
the most official (even if still a non-official sub-project)
project Debian Live (live.debian.net) which refers to the
Debian Live Initiative.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!