Re: How to best reach the users of a package?

Alle Saturday 05 August 2006 21:20, martin f krafft ha scritto:
> So I made a mistake in the mdadm version currently in testing, and
> published [0] to -testing and -user at the same time as I uploaded
> a new version.

Hello,

Thinking as a mere user, the first thing I would do is check the bug reports,
and get drowned in them for some packages. Not to mention that due to some
kind of lag 'new' bugs sometimes are not visible in reportbug.

Making mistakes more visible should happend at this point, IMHO. So maybe
a '/topic' like marker could be added per package to the bugs db? reportbug
and friends could tie into that and show it when you are trying to open a
bug.

Groetjes, Peter

--
signature -at- pvaneynd.mailworks.org