Re: Procedure for expelling developers for violating Social Contract?

On Thu, 03 Aug 2006, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Is there one?  I think there needs to be.

AFAIK, it is the same procedure as the one for expelling for whatever other
reason.  If you have undeniable proof of a clean-cut SoC violation (hint:
some of the SoC is highly subjective, and getting an agreement that there
was indeed a violation of a subjective rule will be difficult), I expect
that it will be rather easy to get people to agree with you to push the
expulsion forward.

  Henrique Holschuh