Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project

MJ Ray writes ("Re: Constitutional Amendment GR: Handling assets for the project"):
> Please will you accept one of those amendments?

My proposed amendments 13, 14 and 15 in my message
 <[🔎] 17600.59999.394385.228237@davenant.relativity.greenend.org.uk>
change this text to:

      Organisations holding assets in trust for Debian should
      undertake reasonable obligations for the handling of such
      assets.

      As an example of best practice at the time of writing,
      SPI have made the following undertakings:

Needless to say I think this is the best wording.  The use of
`should' (whose meaning is spelled out in appendix B) is helpful, I
think.

Ian.