Re: "Debian Powered" Logo

On Monday 03 July 2006 09:30, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Putting a note on the shop "We don't sell poison, it's not part of our
> articles' list" does not actually mean that you don't when poison is
> clearly available among other goods.  Anyway, we'll never reach any
> agreement and it's pointless to discuss, so I'll stop.

It is really more simple than that. There is non-free software that is
pre-integrated with Debian that we make available for support purposes and
the convenience of our users. The core system, however, is completely
operational without that software. You will never see a situation (to the
extent it is within the power of the project to prevent it) where you must
install parts of non-free in order to use Debian.

The distinction is quite clear.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
ean@brainfood.com