Re: Minutes of an Ubuntu-Debian discussion that happened at Debconf

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 02:32:22PM -0500, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> One can also make the argument that since Ubuntu paid people to fork
> away from Debian code that they should return the favor and do the brunt
> of the work to reintegrate the useful parts back in.

While that might be nice if Canonical decided to do so, I think in the
same way we cannot tell our volunteers how to spend their time to work
on Debian, we cannot tell companies who derivate from us how to spend
their money to work with Debian.

Michael

--
Michael Banck