Re: Call for a new DPL mediation ... This will be the only thread i will reply to in the next time about this issue.

Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
> On 20 Jun 2006, Adam McKenna spake thusly:
> > If anyone can do d-i work, and everyone who does d-i work can have
> > commit access, then Sven should have commit access.
> >
>         But if not everyone who does d-i work has commit access (but
>  just files patches, or does NMU's), then we are off the hook?

No.  As all can see, "has" is not the same as "can have".

If there is a reason why a contributor cannot have access,
it should be stated.  I suspect this reason is "being Sven
Luther" as Chris Waters suggests, so could be overcome with a
psuedonym if wanted and I expect everyone will be *so* happy
when that's uncovered(!)

Regards,
--
MJR/slef