From: Gil Penchina <gil@wikia.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:21:32 -0700
To: joeyh@debian.org
Subject: wikis

Joey,

I was admiring your wiki project.  I'm the new head of Wikia (Jimmy
Wales's project) and we're trying to get as many like minded people to
join our wiki project as possible.  We have similar projects for the
un-official firefox site and others...

I just wanted to reach out and see if we could interest you in hosting
your service with us, so you can reach more readers and editors.  We
also have a 24/7 staff monitoring for spam and trolls, which would allow
you to lock fewer pages.

Thanks - and sorry for the spam!

Gil

----- End forwarded message -----