Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women and the outflux of men. The end of debian as a distro and it's emergance as a women's rights pulpit.

Insanity: being opposed to feminism..
Troll: being opposed to feminism.

I proudly use debian as my dictionary!

First they mock you. (He's insane)
Then they fight you. (Let's throw him in jail for hate
Then either debian dies or you win.