Re: (Debian's Two Choices) The influx of women blah bla blah

Deb is from the founder's girlfriend's name.
Ian is from the founder's name.
Mrs Deb, however, is not a debian developer, she is
just a name who has cut no code and has not given
debian anything.

Did you notice how a man decided to steal part of a
woman's name to name his project. It was a man's
decision.

Oh but yes it must support your cause to purge debian
of all mysoginistic and non-feminist men inorder to
make room for that 50% female involvement you demand.

Debian is sliding, because of you debian women, from a
technical project into a political party focused on
gender equality.

Get out of debian debian-women. This was a technical
project and you are ruining it. You do nothing for the
project but complain at men and have men ostracized.

GET OUT.