Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 06:05:06PM -0500, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 03, 2006 at 09:47:18AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > How much longer do you want to continue this idiotic one-up-manship
> > before you're willing to try a different approach of working with people?
> Please assume the DPL asked you that exact same question.
> What would you answer ?

I doubt I would -- simply moving on to other things is usually the
simplest way of stopping these sort of games; but I guess if I did it'd
probably just be to say "okay" and "sorry". But then, I also doubt I
would've called the DPL a liar and a politician in the preceeding mail,
and had I asked the DPL to mediate in a dispute previously, I doubt I
would have rejected the outcome out of hand.

Cheers,
aj