Re: Shouldn't we have more ftp masters ?

Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
> On Fri, Jun 02, 2006 at 08:43:27PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>> Furthermore, I know I've spoken with a number of developers who don't
>> think you can be relied upon to handle things "reasonably", so even if
> Yeah, and i would much like that you back such diffamation with actual proof
> of me mishandling my responsabilities. And no, behaviour on debian mailing
> list has no relationship whatsoever with responsabilities in package
> upload.

That's not right. I generally mistrust people's ability if they're
constantly abusing project mailing lists with, flaming and
whining. Social misbehaviour is a good sign that people are not able to
judge what is right and what's not - and *that* is quite important for
package maintenance.

Marc
--
BOFH #337:
the butane lighter causes the pincushioning