Re: Hi re: selling Debian
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Hi re: selling Debian
- From: "Joe Smith" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 14:30:24 -0400
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060530192017.GE24089@frigg.ftbfs.de>
"Martin Zobel-Helas" <email@example.com> wrote in message
You could donate to SPI , the legal umbrella organization for Debian.
Or you could tell us from which country you are and we can tell you, if
there any other organizations, which accept money for Debian (like FFIS
e.V. in Europe)
Sure, see .
Also be sure to read http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/info
Which contains some information important for vendors to know.
For example it links to a page explaining legal implications of vending
Discs containing software licenced under the GPL (as much of Debian is).