Re: Intel notebooks for needy developers in developing countries

Em Seg, 2006-02-27 às 14:52 +0000, Martin Michlmayr escreveu:
> * Andreas Schuldei <andreas@schuldei.org> [2005-12-08 21:08]:
> > Intel is so generous to provide Debian with ten notebooks (besides
> > some server hardware), which we would like to give to developers in
> > developing countries who
>
> It would be nice to see a list of people who received those laptops
> and what they intend to do with them with regards to Debian.

Hi people,

Firt of all, I'm very sorry for this so late response. I saw this
message some time ago but, for some reason I postponed replying it and
forgot about it and only now came back to it.

I am one of the people who received a notebook donated by Intel.
Anything I do related to Debian is currently done with it. This includes
software packaging, Brazilian Portuguese localization, work on the
Debian-BR-CDD[1], talks in our local group meetings, etc.

Best Regards,

[1] The Brazilian desktop Custom Debian Distribution
(http://cdd.debian-br.org)

--
Goedson Teixeira Paixao    http://mundolivre.wordpress.com/
Jabber ID: goedson@jabber.org        http://www.jabber.org/