Summer of code - news

Hi everybody,

I've just created a "Summer of code" alioth project[1] to have a dedicated
mailing list:

The mentors should subscribe to it. Latest news is that we will probably
have 9 projects. We decided on the final ranking of the projects saturday morning
during a BoF at debconf, so please don't change rankings anymore.

Cheers,

[1] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/soc/
[2] this link should work when you read this mail, if it doesn't please
wait a few hours until gforge creates the list :)
--
Raphaël Hertzog