Re: Reforming the NM process

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         I do, just as I do for every one of my own packages.  If you
>  don't. perhaps you should consider lowering your burden so you can
>  have time for such a basic security check.

It's been a long time since I last sponsored someone, so I was not
speaking of me but I doubt everyone does review everything carefully
(in particular those who sponsor packages several times a week).

In fact I'd like to have tools to automatize most of the checks for the
sponsorship but it's not really at the top of my current TODO list.

Raphaël Hertzog