Re: Reforming the NM process

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:
[...]
> I am not sure 6 months of sustained contributions is really necessary, I
> think "several months" or "sustained contributions" are alright, where
> both measures are up for interpretation depending on the type, quality
> and quantity of the contributions.

Which is a perfect reason for "Hey, $foo was allowed to do $bar after 4
months, I have done the same and needed to wait 6 months!"

Sorry, the appeal of these numbers is that clear rules allow us to kill
off most reasons for flamewars.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
260: Softwall