Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

Scripsit "Benj. Mako Hill" <mako@debian.org>

> I think that the fact that the upload keyring is the same as the
> voting keyring is bad. Contributors are told they can't vote until
> they learn C compiler flags.

Who tells contributors that nonsense?

Henning Makholm                     "However, the fact that the utterance by
                           Epimenides of that false sentence could imply the
           existence of some Cretan who is not a liar is rather unsettling."