Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On 3 Apr 2006, Wouter Verhelst outgrape:

> I don't have any problems per se with non-DD contributors being
> allowed to vote on matters of purely technical substance.

        I have a problem with _anyone_ voting on a matter of purely
 technical substance. If it is purely technical, popularity ought not
 to be the deciding factor.  If needed, get the domain experts into
 the picture, and selct the technically correct, or optimal,
 solution.  Letting the random joe vote on it is the wrong thing to
 do.

        manoj
--
Many receive advice, few profit by it. Publilius Syrus