Re: Setting up i18n.debian.org?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Setting up i18n.debian.org?
- From: Christian Surchi <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 01:25:27 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Il giorno dom, 02/04/2006 alle 18.39 -0400, Jaldhar H. Vyas ha scritto:
> On Sat, 1 Apr 2006, Christian Surchi wrote:
> > First of all. Is this a good way considering the need to interact with
> > upstream work already active?
> Well, personally I had debian-specific projects like d-i and debconf
> translations in mind.
And how could be that idea connected to upstream translation work? That
was my question, basically.
P.S. No need to send me two copies of your messages. I read -project. :)