Re: About expulsion requests

to, 2006-03-16 kello 15:51 +0100, Christoph Berg kirjoitti:
> I know that having codified expulsion procedures is tempting to use
> them, and I do think that they are a good thing to have. But please
> consider one thing when you think about invoking them: [1]
>
> Please use debian-private. [3]

I disagree. Posting things to -private does not really keep them secret
or confidential, but it does generate a lot of rumors. Rumors are
usually worse than the real thing. Therefore, in my honest opinion, it's
better to keep things in the open, even for the subject of an expulsion
request.

--
I think, therefore I am alone in the universe. -- Over the Hedge