Re: Linux Forums

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2006-01-22 09:11:56]:

> Mark Daher wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My name is Mark Daher, owner of LinuxForums.org , I would like to make
> > my site the official forums of the Debian since there aren't any,
> > helping people with Debian, etc.
>
> Did debianHELP, Planet Debian and debianforum.de recently close?

why ask this question? couldnt you check for yourself?

do you try to turn away recources and help?

if yes, why? do you think debian does not need any more help and
is good as it is? why do you think there is no need for
improvement?

debian is rather weak in these forum based support structures,
which attract a lot of new linux users. other distros are doing
much better in that regard.

i would think more debian focused ones, with a lifely community
and competent people would further debian. more such forums would
help more.