Re: Consultant entries that will be removed unless there is an email address provided

On Fri, 27 May 2005 20:39:09 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> said:

> Your reaction sounded to me like you want Debian developers (and
> especially ones with trusted jobs within our organisation?) treated
> any different than other consultants. I disagree with that (and hope
> I misunderstood you).

        Sounds more like apply common sense and utilize information
 you may have obtained from any other source, apart from the proper
 filing of the appropriate bureaucratic forms in triplicate. Or could
 you really have been under the misapprehension that Joey has fallen
 off the face of the earth, or is no longer with Debian?

        manoj
--
Convention is the ruler of all. Pindar