Re: A new arch support proposal, hopefully consensual (?)

On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 12:26:13AM -0800, foo_bar_baz_boo-deb@yahoo.com wrote:
> It's not so fair to perpetrate a straw man attack against Sven's whole
> proposal just because he can't spell perfectly. Give the man credit
> where it's due for trying to better Debian.

Hehe, no offense taken, and i can understand Tapio's dislike of seing his
capital mispeled :)

> BTW, Sven and the Vancouver crew, I appreciate your collective thinking
> about what's right for Debian and the minor arches, being a SPARC user
> with a production Debian system.

No feedback from the vancouver team though, me guess they will do their stuff
in their corner, let's just hope that it will benefit everyone.

> --- Tapio Lehtonen <tale@iki.fi> wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 12:45:33PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > discussion forward in such a way that we can get a resonable
> > discussion at the
> > > helsinski debconf'05 meeting.
> > >

> > That's Helsinki, you ignoramus, you.

Yep, my bad, i ask apology for the mispelling. Actually i should have followed
my first instuition and say onyl debconf'05.

Friendly,

Sven Luther