Re: A new arch support proposal, hopefully consensual (?)

It's not so fair to perpetrate a straw man attack against Sven's whole
proposal just because he can't spell perfectly. Give the man credit
where it's due for trying to better Debian.

BTW, Sven and the Vancouver crew, I appreciate your collective thinking
about what's right for Debian and the minor arches, being a SPARC user
with a production Debian system.