Re: Debbugs reimplementation

David Schmitt wrote:
On Monday 14 March 2005 23:57, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
P.S.: I'm not saying I am starting to rewrite it, but I'm considering...
I think I can remember rumours about a major debbugs updated for post-sarge. Consider contacting debugs' maintainers first.

There's the version tracking rollout; it's a major change, don't know that I'd call it a major "update" though.

I don't think a rewrite's the easiest way of going about what David's proposing...

Cheers,
aj