On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 02:33:28PM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> Maybe I'm a bit silly, but I do think that debbugs can handle it, i
> mean, creating a virtual package called etch and asigning these
> milestones as bugs to this virtual package.

Perhaps you're right. I honestly hadn't considered an etch virtual package. My
goal has been to automate the process as much as possible, with certain ideas
that extend beyond what debbugs currently provides. I suppose I could hack on
debbugs itself to provide those features, but from what I understand it's an
incredibly difficult codebase to work with. Then again, if debbugs is
sufficient then there's no need for me to do duplicate work, which would be
nice.

 - David Nusinow