Re: New policy for http://www.debian.org/consultants/

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 03:39:22AM -0800, Matt Kraai wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 06:24:14PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:

> > Please also allow for multiple locations. I am almost as much in
> > Munich and Berlin as I am in Zurich, so I could also easily meet
> > with potential clients there...

> This has been prohibited in the past.  I'm not sure why; I suspect to
> prevent consultants from having an entry for every country.

I don't quite understand.  If someone like, say, HP were to start
offering Debian consulting services, we'd refuse to list them because
they're too big, and have a presence in too many places?

--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single