Re: New policy for http://www.debian.org/consultants/

martin f krafft wrote:
also sprach Matt Kraai <kraai@ftbfs.org> [2005.02.09.1239 +0100]:
This has been prohibited in the past.  I'm not sure why; I suspect to
prevent consultants from having an entry for every country.
I suppose this is a fair argument. Maybe it could be required to
produce proof of a flat in these cities? I have a flat in both,
Munich and Zurich, so I guess this would be enough to be listed in
both...

You could go with something like "Which city (cities) are you based in? (ie, available for work in person at no extra charge)" maybe. Or you could let them list as many cities as they like, along with "approximate travel costs" for each one. Or all sorts of things. :)

Cheers,
aj