Re: Debian Logo on an italian amateur bicycle racing team

Marco Presi wrote:
   They asked me if they could define their bicycle team as "Debian
   Powered" and print Debian logo on their T-Shirts. They are a
   non-profit team and I guess they will use those T-Shirt only for
   bicycling, NOT for sell,  so.. I don't see reasons against this.

As long as they're using the Debian logo to refer to Debian, there's no problem afaics, whether they're non-profit or not. (That's for the open use log -- ie, the swirl; not the official one with the bottle, of course).

Cheers,
aj