Re: Debian Logo on an italian amateur bicycle racing team

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 02:11:17AM +0100, Marco Presi wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
>    I have a couple of friends (one of them is involved in GIS/GRASS
>    developer and other Free Software projects) which are members of an
>    italian amateur bicycle racing team[1].
>
>    Several people of team are Free Software enthusiasts, and between
>    them there are also Debian users.
>
>    They asked me if they could define their bicycle team as "Debian
>    Powered" and print Debian logo on their T-Shirts. They are a
>    non-profit team and I guess they will use those T-Shirt only for
>    bicycling, NOT for sell,  so.. I don't see reasons against this.

As much as my opinion is worth (may not be too much), I really like this
idea.  Humour in its geekiest form =)

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@debian.org> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   //  Dance across the winter sky //