Re: New Front Desk members

On 10186 March 1977, Steve Langasek wrote:

>> > Could you please reword these to use gender-neutral language.  My
>> > suggested solutions for the problematic paragraphs are included below.
>> Ugh.  English has no gender-neutral third person singular pronoun,
> "they".

they is gender-neutral? Leads to very bad-sounding, at least for my ear,
things like

- How have they contributed to Debian already?
- What do they intend to do for Debian in the future?
- How do they interact with others, such as users and other developers?

which is asked in the advocate mail at the moment. Asking about one
person with they, gna. I cant imagine that this could be right. :)

--
bye Joerg
Some NM: