Re: files in queue/new can be removed by *.command ?

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

> * Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2005-01-13 20:05]:
> > Can I still use rm/mv through *.command file after upload went into
> > hiding ?
>
> No.

So, while we are at it, how exactly are we supposed to "deal with them",
as read at the end of this message from "Debian Installer"?

 Despite being ACCEPTed, this package failed the database sanity checks
 at the time of install.  This should only happen rarely and in
 corner-cases (a binary upload of a package which has since been
 melanie'd for example), so no code to do the necessary unaccept
 actions has been written.  These actions (e.g. bug reopening,
 announcement rescinding, etc.) will have to be done by hand.  Also,
 the files have been left in the accepted directory; please deal with
 them as well.

I receive a message like this every day now, and I'm still waiting for
somebody to tell me how do I "deal with them".

If it's not possible anymore, the message should be changed at least.

Thanks.